Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WIN Tickets to the NRA Annual Meeting, from the Sportsman Channel


If you are going to be in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area on Friday, April 29, 2011, have I got a deal for you!

I have arranged with the Sportsman Channel for 4 free tickets to the Friday events at the NRA Annual Meeting. So, I am giving away 2 groups of 2 tickets to the event.

To win, email me by noon on Friday April 22, 2011 at [tomdl "at" comcast "dot" net] (you know how to put that together, right?) and tell me why you want to go. Include your name and address so I can send you the tickets.

I will then choose 2 winners of 2 tickets each, and post the winning reasons here next week.

Please, tell your friends.


Disclaimer: Winners are responsible for all expenses, including travel, meals, souvenirs, bail money, etc. I will not sell, give away, barter, or Spam your name, email, or address. The decision of the judges is final. Void where prohibited by law. If you live where this is prohibited by law, for goodness sake, move.