Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Day Gun Matches at Creekside Firing Range

As just about everyone knows, Monday, May 30, is observed as Memorial Day here in the United States. It is a solemn day to remember those who fought and died to give us the freedoms we enjoy.

In that vein, on Saturday and Monday my friends at Creekside Firing Range near Cartersville, GA, will be hosting several gun matches, with the proceeds going to support a family of a fallen warrior.



I will be shooting the Steel Challenge match and live tweeting it. Depending on how my weekend goes with the AR I borrowed from my buddy, I may shoot the Tactical Rifle Match as well.

If you live in the area and have the morning free, please come out and enjoy the freedom that our fallen warriors died for. I'll be he one wearing the Blogger Shoot tee shirt, so please say hello.