Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Love The Smell of New Podcast in the Morning


Smells like . . . victory.

The Rimfire Podcast was my morning drive today, and I was impressed. Host Ken Kowalski dispensed with the whole "this is why I started this podcast" explanation, and even the "this is what a rimfire cartridge is," and jumped right into a meaty subject, .22LR caliber AR-15 conversions. He covered two options, a .22LR bolt swap, and a complete dedicated .22LR upper. You'll have to listen to his podcast to find out which one he recommends.

You can listen online at http://therimfirepodcast.com or subscribe via iTunes. The podcast has a Facebook page as well.

I look forward to future installments.