Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Half Way Around From Where I Started

Six months ago today I got a wild hair, and clicked on a link on the top of someone’s gun blog, and started my own. That was as easy as it got.

Picking a name was no problem. I’ve been using Fill Yer Hands for 4 years or so on the various gun forums. I just fleshed it out.

Lots of people have encouraged me and given me pointers and ideas. Thank you to all.

For those of you interested in these things (JP), my most visited pages are my ammo reviews. Not surprisingly, “usa ammo review” is the number one Google term that’s gotten people here.

I’m having a ball at this. I hope you've gotten something out of this too. Thank you everyone!