Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Blog Find of the Week


Since my inclusion in the Gun Blog Black List, I decided to check out some of the other blogs there. One caught my eye this morning . . .


DISABLED & SHOOTING

This blog is run by a guy who goes by the moniker Pimpley Bum, who describes himself thus:

Canadian Forces Vet, disabled during my service and trying to get back into shooting as a hobby. And sorry, I don't really care about the debate over the long gun registry and related legislation in Canada. I just want to enjoy my hobby.

Enjoyable reading. I was attracted by his post on his SKS modifications. Look for a post on this subject here later today.

Check it out!