Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little Housecleaning

I spent some time this past week reading every blog on my blog list. You will note that some of the bloggers there I have had the pleasure of meeting, and others I read even though we've never met.

Sadly, a few blogs are missing. Some are still there but have chosen to stop posting new material, like Breda and North. I will be looking for new blogs to link to, so if you know of some good ones, let me know by comment or email.

Although it may seem like it sometimes, I haven't abandoned my blog. I have been going through a few things at home recently, that limit my time on the Interwebz.

Thank you to all who continue to read.