Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

GunUp


I just got word that this blog is now part of the GunUp Blogger Network.

GunUp was started earlier this year as a gathering place for shooters of all backgrounds. In my mind, the site took off with the addition of Caleb Giddings as the Director of Community Relations. Caleb was a competitor on the first season of Top Shots, and runs Gun Nuts Media, the home of the Gun Nuts blog, and Gun Nuts Radio podcast.

In the words of CEO Dan Hall,

We believe that gun ownership transcends demographics. GunUp is not tailored to any one particular group of gun enthusiasts - if you like guns, we like you and you will be welcome at GunUp. One of our goals is to build a community that provides resources and education to prospective, new, and experienced gun enthusiasts in a safe and supportive environment.

It sounded like my kind of place, and I'm proud to be a part of it. Check it out.