Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Level Up


My Quest for C Class

I feel like I should be standing under a floating gold heart or something.

I got a new membership card in the mail yesterday from the USPSA. It turns out that I've shot enough matches with classifier stages that I have been classified. No longer do I need to put a "U" in the Class column when I sign in. And, I will now be competing against all others in my class.

My class? D Class in Production. It's what I expected. It means I've averaged under 40% in all my classifier stages so far.

How do I get to C Class? Practice.

I have to score 40% to 59.9% on the next 6 of 8 classifiers that I shoot. How long will that take? I don't know. Stay tuned.