Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's a Major Award


No, not that one.

This is a little behind the times, but Dann in Ohio, over at the blog God, Gals, Guns, and Grub has presented me with an award.


I am truly thankful, and I will pass it along.

There are rules to this:

1. Copy and paste award on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received an award
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.

The difficult part is finding blogs with less than 200 followers. Most are much more popular than my blog.

The other difficult part was finding 5 to single out. In all honesty, I regularly read all the blogs in the lists on the right. Really. And I find a lot of good stuff in all of them.


But after some rumination, here are the blogs I chose to pass along kudos . . .

1. Disabled and Shooting. Pimpley Bum is a former Canadian warrior who writes about shooting and life. I admire his honesty and fortitude. Keep at it, sir.

2. Empty Mags. JP also wrote a blog called Eyes Never Closed for a long time, and now he runs this blog, along with a podcast of the same name.

3. Guffaw in AZ. He writes a blog much like mine, sort of stream of consciousness, only a lot better.

4. An NC Gun Blog. I've met, and shot with, and trained with, Sean Sorrentino. When you meet Sean, you will notice he wears a name tag with his real name and blog title. He's totally transparent in his zeal to protect both the Second Amendment, and innocent victims. He sells shirts, too. Getcha one.

5. By Other Means. Odysseus presents a balanced blog of shooting and other topics. Lots of other topics.

Give these fine folks a visit.