Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Mark Your Calendar - June 9


The inaugural National Take Your Daughter to the Range Day is June 9, 2012.

From the website:

Boys learn to shoot in Scouts, or with their Dads. Often the girls are left behind, because shooting isn’t ‘girly.’ Well, we can, and do, shoot, and well! Learning to shoot gives young women confidence, helps to build self-esteem, and introduces them to a sport they can participate in their whole lives.
This event will promote firearms safety and education, as well as family participation in an exciting and fun sport.

Check the website for participating ranges in your area. If you don't see one near you, contact your local range and get them to participate.

I will be there with my daughter!

H/T Julie Golob and AmmoLand.com for putting me onto this!