Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ruger 10/22 Original Review

                                                         Photo courtesy of American Rifleman

A discussion on Twitter last night about the best .22LR guns of all time poked my memory, so I did a little search this morning, and ran across this review of the Ruger 10/22 that appeared in the September 1964 issue of American Rifleman.

It's interesting to me that there's nothing in the review that surprised me, or, for that matter, was different from what you would expect from a modern review of a 10/22 coming off the line today.



H/T The Daily Caller and American Rifleman. And Bill Ruger, God rest his soul.