Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Taking the Plunge

Okay, yall. I'm jumping in.


This bad boy is officially on order through my local gun dealer, Michael of Dogleg Arms. That was Mike in the blog header, before Stan Weber posted the current one on Twitter.




Obviously, I'm going to attempt to build one. My plan is to build a home defense gun, and my first specs include a 16 inch barrel, red dot sight co-witnessed with flip up iron sights. And . . . drum roll . . . a suppressor. I plan on setting up a NFA trust for the suppressor as soon as I can, since that will be the long lead item.

As for the rest of it, I'm in no particular hurry, except that, for some reason, I get the feeling I need to be done before the first Tuesday in November



Hold on, everybody. Here we go.