Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nerd Brag

I've had the pleasure to meet a lot of very good people in the shooting community. I won't name names, but I've written about them in this blog before.

Today I was participating with the guys at Gear Patriot in a conversation on Twitter, visiting my post on the Twitter Accounts Every Shooter Shoud Follow. I thought of a couple of people who should be on there, even though they are not normally thought of as being in the shooting community - David Feherty, pro golfer and host of the talk show Feherty on the Golf Channel; and Alton Brown, recovering chemistry major and host of Good Eats. Both of them are avid shooters, and tweet about their shooting regularly.

Shortly, I received this reply on Twitter.





Made my day, to say the least.