Due to Google's ongoing bigotry against the gun community, I have moved my blog here, and I will not be updating this site.

Please join me.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Free Shooting from GeorgiaCarry


GeorgiaCarry.org, the premier voice for the Second Amendment in Georgia, will be holding a membership drive again this weekend, and giving new members or those renewing a chance to shoot for free.

Tomorrow, Friday June 24, they will be at Patrick’s Gun Range in Garden City, Georgia, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This is your chance if you live near Savannah.

Saturday, June 25, they will be at Eagle Gun Range in Macon from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Membership is just $15 per year. Come out and join or renew, and enjoy some free range time.

Also, the GeorgiaCarry Annual Convention is coming up, August 5 and 6, at the Waverly Hotel in Cobb County, near the Galleria, and I plan to attend. Look for more information later.